PC Experimental Update 1.05.152376
We have released the 1.05 Experimental update (current version: 1.05.152376). Please use the new DayZ Experimental Client to participate in the Experimental tests.
- It is highly recommended to use the Steam client option to verify the integrity of the local game cache to avoid corrupted data and control issues after downloading this update.
- Consider de-fragmenting your HDD after downloading large updates.
- In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q., DayZ F.A.Q., or BattlEye F.A.Q.
- You can help us to further improve the game by posting your feedback on the Feedback Tracker.
GAME Update 1.05.152376 (02.09.2019)
- Fixed: It was not possible to equip bandanas as clothing
- Fixed: Exploit for continuous night vision
- Fixed: Fly sounds did not disappear after the decayed body despawned
- Fixed: A server crash caused by repeated throwing
- Fixed: An animation issue when carrying the sea chest or metal plate while crouched
- Fixed: Audio of distant gunshots could be delayed or merged
GAME Update 1.05.152363 (29.08.2019)
This update includes an update to our internal profiling systems.
- Fixed: Infinite bleeding from corpses
- Fixed: Player was mumbling after respawning, if gagged before dying
- Fixed: It was not possible to attach doors to the Sarka 120
GAME Update 1.05.152347 (27.08.2019)
- Fixed: Issue when a player was killed while switching between seats in a vehicle
- Fixed: Redundant animation was played while entering cars
- Tweaked: Removed the crafting attachments from the barrel
- Tweaked: The Leather Sewing Kit can no longer be used for treating injuries
- Tweaked: Treating injuries using the Sewing Kit now takes 20% instead of 1% of the item’s quantity
- Tweaked: Increased AI awareness for player voices
GAME Update 1.05.152335 (26.08.2019)
- Added: Stamina notification when the player can not perform an action due to missing stamina
- Fixed: Stamina handling while sprinting
- Fixed: Amount of bullets in a magazine is still shown after swapping it with the Handheld Transceiver (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T143768)
- Fixed: Lowered the chance of cholera spawned in a Plastic Bottle
- Fixed: 3rd person camera collision during leaning
- Fixed: A server crash related to items dropped from cut-down trees/bushes
- Fixed: Unable to turn on the Field Transceiver after throwing/dropping it.
- Fixed: When (un-)chambering certain rifles, ammunition would disappear. (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T143800)
- Changed: Badge colour of rotten items
- Tweaked: Stamina consumption for jump/climb increased
You must log in to post a comment.