PC Experimental Update 1.06.152858
We have a new Experimental Update going live with the patch 1.06.
- It is highly recommended to use the Steam client option to verify the integrity of the local game cache to avoid corrupted data and control issues after downloading this update.
- Consider de-fragmenting your HDD after downloading large updates.
- In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q., DayZ F.A.Q., or BattlEye F.A.Q.
- You can help us to further improve the game by posting your feedback on the Feedback Tracker.
- Fixed: Swapping within cargo
- Fixed: The right side far resolution LODs of the Gunter 2 were only changing their color when damaged
- Fixed: Items would not attach to the correct attachment slot during base building
- Fixed: Base building/cars dragging attachments
- Fixed: Movement inputs would be obstructed while using radial menus
- Fixed: The boletus mushroom would spawn with a wrong rotation
- Fixed: When the weapon in hand was hidden during certain actions, loaded cartridges would float in the air
- Fixed: A server error when picking up items
- Fixed: Two exploits that could break the character animations
- Fixed: Head of the character was not healing from damage
- Fixed: Base building items would be assigned to the wrong slot
- Fixed: Damage to the head was not regenerating
- Tweaked: Fireplace fuel consumption lowered (doubled the burning time)
- Tweaked: Increased the damage dealt by 9×39 projectile
- Tweaked: Increased the damage from projectiles to the zombie head (damage zone)
- Tweaked: Updated the offline database
You must log in to post a comment.