PC Experimental Update 1.07.152937
We have a new Experimental Update going live with the patch 1.07.
- Consider using the Steam client option to verify the integrity of the local game cache to avoid corrupted data after downloading this update.
- Consider de-fragmenting your HDD after downloading large updates.
- In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q., DayZ F.A.Q., or BattlEye F.A.Q.
- You can help us to further improve the game by posting your feedback on the Feedback Tracker.
- Fixed: A server crash caused by inventory manipulation
- Fixed: Missing icon for the night vision goggles attachment slot
- Fixed: NVG’s were not operable while holding an item in hands (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T148637)
- Fixed: Door of the Radio Station would spawn opened half-way
- Changed: Non-lethal ammo configuration against players and zombies
- Tweaked: The sun or moon were disappearing during certain weather conditions
- Tweaked: “Bright” night darkness during stronger overcast
- Tweaked: The pickaxe can build watchtowers and fences again
- Tweaked: Guts and fat from human bodies cause brain disease
More about Patch 1.07
You must log in to post a comment.