PC Experimental Update 1.07.153006
We have a new Experimental Update going live with the patch 1.07.
- Consider using the Steam client option to verify the integrity of the local game cache to avoid corrupted data after downloading this update.
- Consider de-fragmenting your HDD after downloading large updates.
- In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q., DayZ F.A.Q., or BattlEye F.A.Q.
- You can help us to further improve the game by posting your feedback on the Feedback Tracker.
- Fixed: A common server crash
- Fixed: A client crash related to item swapping
- Fixed: Certain items would be inaccessible after placing
- Fixed: Tents could be placed half-way in the ground
- Fixed: The player was able to dig worms while high above actual soil
- Fixed: The server version info copied to clipboard was not separated by dots
- Fixed: Highlighting of active server filter buttons
- Fixed: Filter windows were not disappearing consistently
- Fixed: The Ping filter did not adjust properly to changed values
You must log in to post a comment.