PC Stable 1.22 Update 2 – Version 1.22.156656 (Release on 07.09.2023)
- Consider using the Steam client option to verify the integrity of the local game cache to avoid corrupted data after downloading this update.
- Consider de-fragmenting your HDD after downloading large updates.
- In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q., DayZ F.A.Q., or BattlEye F.A.Q.
- You can help us to further improve the game by posting your feedback on the Feedback Tracker.
- Fixed a bug where the firearm became unusable when closing the bolt with an empty magazine loaded
- Fixed a bug which broke the placement of objects in the world
- Added: ‘DayZPhysics.EntityOverlapSingleBullet’ to only check collision against a single entity
- Fixed: ‘DayZPhysics.EntityOverlapBullet’ would not work when the passed in entity was a skeleton (e.g. House)
- Fixed: Event ‘EEOnHitByRemote’ would not fire for firearm shots
Full Patch Note about Patch 1.22 is available here