Dayz Stable Update – Hotfix 1.06.152885
The new Update 1.06 introduces the long-awaited Bear and brings fishing into the game. New weapons were added, like the Vaiga and BK-43 shotguns, the Blaze rifle, and the Kolt 1911.
We also implemented White-Listing, meaning that server owners will have control over who plays on their server using the add/remove functionality.
Anyone who owns the Livonia DLC, will be able to freely switch between Chernarus and Livonia servers, with the same character.Get all the details and full patch notes below!
- Consider using the Steam client option to verify the integrity of the local game cache to avoid corrupted data after downloading this update.
- Consider de-fragmenting your HDD after downloading large updates.
- In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q., DayZ F.A.Q., or BattlEye F.A.Q.
- You can help us to further improve the game by posting your feedback on the Feedback Tracker.
GAME Update 1.06.152885 (14.01.2020)
- Fixed: A client crash
- Fixed: Character stats would not properly synchronise and update in the main menu
- Fixed: Servers could get stuck in a loop trying to disconnect players
You must log in to post a comment.