PC Stable Update 1.04.152076
We have a new Stable Update going live, including the fixes from the most recent Experimental Update. Please, report encountered bugs here or in our Feedback Tracker.
- It is highly recommended to use the Steam client option to verify the integrity of the local game cache to avoid corrupted data and control issues after downloading this update.
- Consider de-fragmenting your HDD after downloading large updates.
- In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q., DayZ F.A.Q., or BattlEye F.A.Q.
- You can help us to further improve the game by posting your feedback on the Feedback Tracker.
- Fixed: Black screen in the Main menu if hardware antialiasing was enabled (T141158)
- Fixed: Client error while manipulating with the Blood Test Kit
- Fixed: Server crash related to the infected
- Fixed: Grenades did not have visible explosion/smoke particles while inside the cargo
- Fixed: Smoke from Smoke Grenades could be duplicated
- Fixed: Flashbang affected players through walls
- Fixed: Flashbang did not inflict any damage in close proximity
- Fixed: Character could not perform actions after a magazine was detached from a weapon
- Fixed: Removing attached magazine from weapon through quickbar caused the weapon to glitch out (T141283)
- Tweaked: Exploded grenades cannot be taken via Take action
- Tweaked: Gear cannot be re-attached to dead infected
You must log in to post a comment.