PC Stable Update – Fix 1.07.152957
- Consider using the Steam client option to verify the integrity of the local game cache to avoid corrupted data after downloading this update.
- Consider de-fragmenting your HDD after downloading large updates.
- In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q., DayZ F.A.Q., or BattlEye F.A.Q.
- You can help us to further improve the game by posting your feedback on the Feedback Tracker.
- Fixed: A game crash caused by inventory manipulation
- Fixed: A server crash related to dropping large items (reverted the physical dropping until this issue is resolved)
- Fixed: A case of bullets not being registered when starting to shoot while the weapon is moved
- Fixed: An exploit allowing to carry heavy items while running
- Fixed: missing camoMale selection in NBC_Jacket_m.p3d (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T148824)
You must log in to post a comment.