A new update containing a few fixes has been released.
- Fixed: The heavy melee attacks were not functioning correctly
- Fixed: Torso cloth item could become invisible after using hand-held optics
- Fixed: Loading a magazine from the quick-bar wasn’t terminating until the magazine was full or the ammunition stack depleted
- Fixed: The server messages (offline database) weren’t functional
- Server crashes can cause a persistence wipe. Especially for server owners, try to work with regular persistence backups, and if you encounter server crashes, report them with your crash dumps to our Feedback Tracker. If you have any proven reproduction steps for persistence wipes, let us know. The team is working on a long-term solution, which unfortunately will take some time.
- Upon first spawning in with an old character, it can suffer from bleeding. You might have to bandage multiple times to stop the bleeding.
- The launcher may stop working if more than 20 workshop mods are subscribed.
- Consider using the Steam client option to verify the integrity of the local game cache to avoid corrupted data after downloading this update.
- In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q., DayZ F.A.Q., or BattlEye F.A.Q.