PC Stable Update – Fix 1.07.152983
- Consider using the Steam client option to verify the integrity of the local game cache to avoid corrupted data after downloading this update.
- Consider de-fragmenting your HDD after downloading large updates.
- In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q., DayZ F.A.Q., or BattlEye F.A.Q.
- You can help us to further improve the game by posting your feedback on the Feedback Tracker.
- Fixed: A common server crash
- Fixed: Exploitable collisions in civilian buildings
- Fixed: An inventory error caused by switching rotated items
- Fixed: A client error related to the cable reel
- Fixed: Occupied wheel slots on vehicles would still display the “Attach” prompt
- Tweaked: Server-side mods are not displayed
- Tweaked: Displaying incomplete mod lists
- The placing action might fail under certain circumstances
You must log in to post a comment.